Sunday 1 January 2012

The Beginning of Us.......Mommy & Baby Diaries

My journey started on the 5/08/10 when i found out i was pregnant. Its then my life changed. It was all about food, sleeping, food and more sleeping. Did i mention food? - Yeah thats how bad it was, lol! Infact I think whilst sleeping id be dreaming food.

The real proper journey began on the 16/04/2011 when i gave birth to a gorgeous, healthy baby girl. Sayuri was the name I chose for my little life partner which is a Japanese name meaning delicate/little Lily. She is a true blessing in my life, she gives me something to smile about every single day, guaranteed!!

Feel like im going on a very long road trip till my baby becomes a lady! I hope you guys jump on board and enjoy coming on this journey with me and i hope we can learn alot along the way from each other because as a first time mom i certainly have a whole lot to learn.

                        Happy Travels................

No comments:

Post a Comment